Sunday, December 12, 2010

Just For Today

JUST FOR TODAY I will try to live through this day , not tackling all of my problems at once. I can do something at this moment that would discourage me if I had to continue it for a lifetime.

JUST FOR TODAY I will try to be happy, realizing my happiness does not depend on what others do or say or what happens around me Happiness is a result of being at peace with myself.

JUST FOR TODAY I will try to adjust myself to what is and not force everything to adjust to my own desires, I will accept my family, my friends , my business, my circumstances as they come

JUST FOR TODAY I will take care of ,my physical health: I will exercise my mind and I will read something spiritual

JUST FOR TODAY I will do somebody a good turn and not get found out If anyone knows of it It will not count I will do at least one thing I don't want to do and I will perform some small act of love for my neighbor

JUST FOR TODAY I will try to go out of my way to be kind to someone I meet I will be considerate, talk low and look as good as I can I will not engage in unnecessary criticism or finding fault nor try to improve or regulate anybody except myself

JUST FOR TODAY I will have a program I may not follow it exactly, but I will have it I will save myself from two pests .. hurry and indecision

JUST FOR TODAY I will stop saying "If I had time" I never will find time for anything If I want time I must take it

JUST FOR TODAY I will have a quiet time of meditation wherein I shall think of my Higher Power of myself and of my neighbor I shall relax and seek truth

JUST FOR TODAY I shall be unafraid, Particularly, I shall be unafraid to be happy to enjoy what is good and what is beautiful and what is lovely in life

JUST FOR TODAY I will not compare myself to others I will accept myself and live to the best of my ability

JUST FOR TODAY I choose to believe I can live this one day!...aSh...

No comments:

Post a Comment